Friday, December 16, 2011

My first day

    Just started this blog.  Sure hope I can keep up on this.  Well yesterday was sure a day for the books.  My condolences go out to the Taylor family on their loss.  Mr. Taylor was a wonderfully kind man.  You see he was my brother's father-in-law.  And he passed away a few days ago.  Hubby and I went to the funeral...then I had a dentist appointment for a cleaning, but found out I need some work done, ugh.  Wonder how much my old gold crown is worth on the market?... Well, then on to the hospital, my Mom was having a surgery, minor but still, with Mom you never know...then on to my own Dr. appointment, all's well.  whewww. 
    So today I am kinda taking it easy, if you can call it that.  I am baking for Christmas.  Coffee cakes, PB&J chocolate chip cookie bars, cheesy potatoes.  And our "famous" Christmas buckeyes. I do hope to share recipes here with you all.  once i figure everything out.  But no, not the secret to the "famous" buckeyes.  I will never divulge the secrets. lol  More later.  

2 comments:

  1. YAY, Brenda...great start. Can't wait for the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the cheesy potatoes! :)

    ReplyDelete